Wednesday 22 August 2007

Getting everything sorted again!

So sunday and monday I sorted out everything I needed to send to Yummy jobs. I had to send everything by special delivery again which cost lots. But at least now its sorted. Also on monday I talked to Jessica from the Arcadia Group because I sent in an application for their graduate program in distribution. I did actually send the application in by accident so it's not very good. Anyway I have an interview on the 12th September. And last night I took the online test which I don't think went very well. I don't really mind though because I don't think I'll get the job and I don't mind.

Work has still been pretty slow because of the weather. But on monday night everyone at work went into the park for the evening. We went on loggers leap first and Nicole was supposed to go in the front but then when we got there she sat in the back so Karen wasn't very happy. Then we went on a few more rides before going on Tidal Wave. Big mistake! Me and Nicole got soaked and since the weather wasn't great we were cold. Then we went to the Glasshouse for some food. The food was good and then we went on some of the games in the arcade before going home.

So today I got an email from Yummy jobs giving some useful facts about America and Florida. Also some information about visas, flights and insurance.

No comments: