Saturday 18 August 2007

Little update!

So this week i've been working and I don't think much has really happened. It's been pretty quiet because the weather hasn't been so good. Anitta has been annoying everyone as usual.

On tuesday I had the day off and then in the evening I went out in Richmond with my housemates. We ate at Pizzeria Rustica which was alright. It's a nice little place but the food was pretty average. We managed to get through 4 bottles of wine although that was mainly because Jessie ordered another 2 possibly by accident. This meant that the bill was really huge. Overall it was a good night but Jessie got really drunk.

Yesterday I got an email from Yummy jobs saying that they had lost my forms so I need to send them again. I can't believe it. Very annoying. So now I am filling out the forms again and am supposed to fax them to yummy jobs. But not having a fax machine available makes this a bit difficult.

Also yesterday I accidentally applied for a job at Arcadia in Distribution and the woman has been trying to contact me. I'm so suprised since I didn't even attach the right covering letter. But I think I will ring her back anyway and see.

No comments: