Saturday 25 August 2007

Hungover!

Well first during the day I met up with Rowena in London and we went to madame tussuads. Even though I had been a few weeks ago they had some new waxworks of Keira Knightly and Leonardo Dicaprio. Thet had also moved some of them around. After that we went to Chinatown for lunch and then we went to Oxford street.

So last night me, Nicole and Dhara went to Staines for the night. I was a great night even though Dhara was so late. We drank so much though which meant that at work today I was so hungover. Lucky Nicole had the day off but me and Dhara had to work. It was a bit of slow day because we felt so horrible. The excitment of the day was when we found a lost child and had to take them to the medical centre. Dhara was a bit anxious though because we were carrying money. Anyway hopefully the kid found his family. Apparently they kept sending messages out on the radio looking for him.

No comments: