Tuesday 13 November 2007

Amazing Night!

So after going to UCF on saturday we went to downtown disney and saw cirque do soleil. It was brilliant. Then we went to Magic Kingdom and got funnel cake. We saw wishes and went on lots of the kids rides like Peter Pan and the flying carpets. It was good. Then we decided to stay for the cast preview of the christmas parade. So we went to toontown which is where everyone had to wait until the park was clear. We got crisps and water for free :) but we had to wait for 2 hours and it was really cold. The parade was great though. We also got to see the castle lit up with the xmas lights. It's so beautiful and looks like it is covered in snow.

So on sunday it was back to work again. A friend of Rowena from back home came and said hello which was nice. I was also working in zone 70 which is kids and I haven't been there before so that was ok. I kept ringing Aerial who was in the kids stock room asking for her to look for sizes. Other than that nothing really happened.

Today was annoying because once again when I was scheduled for stock I wasn't doing stock. I was on the registers again :( But I spoke to Ricard about it and hopefully I will be able to do stock soon.

No comments: