Thursday 1 November 2007

Busy week!

On thursday at work I saw Jayne on the bus so we went to pick up our paychecks. Then I went to the emporium. I worked until close again but at least next week is better.

Yay for friday which was my day off. We met at the cubhouse and then went to TGI fridays at the crossroads. Then me and the charlottes walked to downtown disney. We looked round the shops and they have some lovely stuff in the art of disney but it's quite expensive. So I just bought a postcard. Then we went back to vista and then to walmart. We were looking for halloween costumes but wal mart didn't really have any nice ones. I decided to improvise and go as a golfer.

Saturday was UCF day and theme park management was quite interesting. We learnt about the early rides and rollercoasters and how unsafe they were. Then we had lunch which was pretty much the same as last week and we had pretsels again. In the afternoon guest service management was pretty boring. Then we got back to vista and went to company D in epcot to buy mickeys not so scary halloween party tickets for 2nd november. Then we ate fish and chips from the UK pavillion which was so good. Next we got the boat over the mgm. We went on the tower of terror and then headed back because it was raining. We waited for nearly 45 minutes for the bus which was annoying but there was an accident on one of the roads.

So it was back to work again on sunday 28th but with a nice early shift. I saw Jena on the bus which was nice because I worked with her at glow. Although she was only visiting for the weekend she said that she would be back in december. Work was good although it is a lot quieter in the emporium during the day.

On monday I had another nice shift and also when I picked up the mail I got another birthday card and letters from the bank. Now I have my debit card. YAY! Me and claire were going to play tennis but since it was raining lots we decided not to. We saw Vicky and then we all went to Vista Bank to cash our paychecks. It was raining so much and we got soaked walking from the bus to the bank. Then when we were finished at the bank we looked round company D hoping that it might stop raining. But it didn't so we got even wetter going over to property control and cast connection. But it was worth it because I got a winnie the pooh for $5 because his stitching in his arm had come undone. So I can sow that up. In cast connection I got a Tshirt and some postcards. Then I went back home to change out of the wet clothes before going off to work.

No comments: