Friday 2 November 2007

Happy Halloween!

Tuesday 30th October was another nice shift at work although once again I was on the registers. It was a halloween party and it was sold out but it still wasn't that busy.

So on wednesday it was halloween. But in the morning I went to walmart and wasn't feeling too well. When I was waiting to pay I felt really hot and then like I was going to faint. Then I was sick and then I felt really cold. It was horrible so I went home and went back to bed. When it came time to go to work I decided that I would go in but not for the whole 10 hour shift. It wasn't fun because I felt so unwell. If i'd known the number for calling in then I probably would have done that. But I got to go home at 9:30pm which was ok.

So thursday 1st november I had a late shift. In the morning I cleaned and spoke to my parents. Work was ok. I spoke to someone from cast services which is a new thing since when I was there in summer 2006. She was just talking to all the new people individually to make sure that everything is alright. I also got a certificate for passing the training which is nice. So the evening went ok and not much happened except when it came to closing some people just didn't want to leave.

No comments: