Wednesday 28 November 2007

Registers still!

So on friday morning we went to Fantasia Golf. So that was a lot of fun. Then we ate at the Big River Grille. I had meatloaf but it wasn't as good as when I went there last time. Then I went off to work. When I got there is was so busy the floor was just filled with people. So I was on register all day again and it was constant lines. The shop looked as though I bomb had gone off because it was completely trashed.

Finally on saturday I had a day off. We went to Downtown disney and ate at Raglan Road which is the irish pub. I had sausage and chips but it still wasn't as good as back home. Then we got some ice cream from Ghiradelli. After that we saw Enchanted at the cinema which was brilliant and so funny. Then we got the bus to All Star Sports and got some cake before going over to Blizzard Beach WinterSummerland Golf. It's similar to Fantasia golf and was a lot of fun. Then we walked back to All Star Sports and tried to avoid the sprinklers.

So sunday was the start of another week of work. I was quite happy that I was put in the kids stock room. I was just hanging stuff but I got to sit down which was nice for a 12 hour shift. I also got to pick my breaks so I went on break and saw the christmas fireworks. They are so good I wish I could watch them every night. Then Tracy showed me how to be a runner so that hopefully I can do other stuff than just registers.

On monday I had SIMS training in the morning. This was basically showing you how to lift boxes and stuff. But I was the only one there so it was a bit weird. But at least it finished 20 mins early so I sat in the break room.

Yesterday I had Basics training in the morning which was just revision of Traditions so that was a boring 2 hours. I wasn't very happy that they moved me from stock to register again. :(

No comments: