Thursday 22 November 2007

Thanksgiving week!

So last week at work I didn't get to do different things yet. But on friday we went to Seaworld which was good even though I had only 4 hours sleep. We did pretty much everything. Kraken was great and we went on it twice. We also went on Atlantis even though it was freezing cold but luckily we didn't get too wet. We also saw the whale and dolphin shows. Cheesy as usual but still good.

Then on saturday we picked our course choices for after christmas. I chose event management and international travel and tourism for my 1st and 2nd choices in the morning. Then I chose survey of wines and event managent as my 1st and 2nd choices in the afternoon. After university we went to MGM. We saw fantasmic and went on tower of terror. We also went and saw the osbourne dancing lights. They are so cool and it felt really christmassy so we picked secret santas. Then we went over to the boardwalk we got some food and then we rented one of the bikes. It was so funny but we were really tired by the end of it. It was so difficult getting over the bridges.

Work this week hasn't been as busy as I thought it would be so thats been a nice suprise. My throat was sore at the begining of the week so I was in the kids stock room hanging stuff which was nice for a change. Also you get to just hang around and talk upstairs. Yesterday I also got to learn how to do the fairy godmother in training magical moment.

Today is thanksgiving so it will probably be really busy but I hope not.

No comments: