Saturday 10 November 2007

Emporium Hell!

Wednesday morning I went to wal mart as usual. Then got the bus to work. I was a crazy busy day and I was so annoyed to be put on registers again. So it got even worse when Fay who is a castmember who has been at the emporium since it opened was rude and was telling me what to do when I thought it was the wrong thing to do. Luckily it was my break so I stormed off before I could say something I would regret.

Thurday we played tennis in the morning which was fun but work was pretty similar. At least my direct deposit has gone through so now I don't have to pick up my paycheck each week. Andrea who is a trainer at the emporium noticed that I was really unhappy and told me that I should talk to one of the managers. So hopefully I will have the chance to do that soon.

So it was friday and that means day off again. In the morning we went to the Grand Floridian and got some food before renting a boat. It was so nice driving the boat around the lake and we had so much fun even though kirsty tried to kill us. Then we went to Epcot and attempted to drink round the world again but it didn't work. Charlotte D got drunk though which was really funny. So we went back to Vista and watched Coyote Ugly at Charlotte P's.

Today so far I have been to UCF. Theme park management was good in the morning because we got to design our own theme park. But guest service management was boring. Tonight we are going to see Cirque du Soliel so i'm really excited.

No comments: