Tuesday 6 November 2007

Mickey's Not So Scary Party!

On friday we went to Mickeys not so scary halloween party at the magic kingdom. I dressed up as a golfer, jayne was alice in wonderland, charlotte p was a puppet, charlotte d was a ghost and kirsty was a cowgirl. First we went to get some food at cosmic rays which wasn't good. My burger was cold. Then we went and met some of the characters dressed up in their halloween costumes. We saw alice in wonderland which was funny because jayne was dressed up as alice. Then we went to watch the parade and fireworks. We got lots of sweets from all the trick or treat stands. Then we met some more characters before going on thunder mountain since it has now reopened. After that the park was closed but we went to look at our pictures at expo hall. Unfortunately the woman there was useless and it took ages. We were almost the last people to leave.


It was UCF on saturday morning as usual. We had an exciting lunch though because we had pizza. Ok so it's not that exciting but after having turkey and cheese for 2 weeks in a row it was nice to have something different. Then in the afternoon we went to the cinema to see the nightmare before christmas in 3d. But before that we went to Bongos for dinner which was good and it was nice to have food that isn't junk. Then we saw nightmare before christmas but it wasn't very 3d so it didn't make much difference. Then I went over to Kirsty and Vicki's apartment for some wine and in the end I left really late at about 3am.


On sunday I had a 10 hour shift until 3am which wasn't good. I was tired and slightly hungover from the night before so when I got into work and I was put on registers again I was even more unhappy. Once again I was put down as stock but ended up on registers. So it was a long and boring shift and I didn't get home until 4am.


On the 5th november (bonfire night) we had breakfast at Boma in Animal Kingdom Lodge. The reservation was a 9am so we had to get the bus at 8:20am. Not many hours sleep! But breakfast was good with muffins and cossiants as well as bacon and sausages. Then me and claire got the bus back but we had to wait an hour for the bus :( The others went to animal kingdom so we should have just done that. But I got home and had a few more hours sleep before going to work. This time it was a nice 6 hour shift even though I got stuck in zone 85 on my own for the second half of my shift. But it was quite busy in for once so it wasn't too bad. It was annoying that I couldn't see the fireworks though. Also we it was time for me to go home I couldn't clock out because I was still assigned to the register. So I had to get a manager to sort it out before I could leave.


This morning is really nice and sunny. I went and got the mail and was happy to see that I finally got my cast celebration book with all the discount coupons in it :) Then we went to downtown disney to get tickets cirque du soleil on saturday. Then we went to earl of sandwich to get some lunch before getting to bus back to vista. Tonight i'm working 4:45 to 10:45 which is an ok shift but it means i'm closing which I hate.

No comments: